Welcome to the 1st Edition of Watts UP Quarterly!💡
Here’s a sneak peek of some of the things we cover in this edition:
- Top 2 ways to improve the health of your solar system
- Few things you can now do on our NEW website
- And more…
Let’s get right to it.
Your solar or inverter system is a big investment and you want to ensure that it continues to perform efficiently for years to come. Thankfully, there are a number of things you can do to improve the health of your system over time. See these 2 below:
- Focus heavy consumption activities for daytime hours: It is best to have heavy consumption activities carried out during peak sun hours (10:00 am to 3:00 pm). Depending on the overall size of your system, washing machines, air-conditioners, light baking, etc. should be done during these hours. If you are using the sun for these activities, you are using the lowest energy cost in the stack and also offsetting future consumption for these specific activities from the grid or your batteries. In addition, your batteries get to do less work overall, and enjoy a longer life span.
- Ensure that your solar panels are cleaned twice a year: To keep your solar panels functioning at their best, it must be free of dust and debris. Cleaning once after the harmattan season and about 6-months after is usually helpful. For safety reasons, it is recommended to seek assistance from a professional cleaner, especially if you have a high-sloped roof. Aspire graciously offers this as part of our Annual Maintenance Package.
“Aspire is largely a Customer Experience Business. We simply use solar as the conduit to serve you.”
Meet Chidiadi Ukaegbu Okonkwo (or Chidi as she’s fondly called). She’s a customer experience associate at Aspire, and here are 5 interesting things you should know about why she’s a superstr👌
- For 651 days now, Chidi has been there to pick up the phone or respond to that email whenever a customer needs to clarify or rectify anything.
- In her own words, she enjoys solving problems, which explains why she is an A1 Customer Experience Associate.
- In no particular order, working remotely and solving one of the biggest problems in the world, while growing professionally, are some of her favourite things about working at Aspire.
- She was recently promoted, and that is her most recent accomplishment in the company.
- Mr Deji is her favourite person on the team, but to be fair, she mentioned other names, so we can say Mr Deji and others (We hope “others” understand)😅
We are thrilled to announce the launch of our new and improved website!
Providing the best possible experience for customers and prospects remains our priority, which explains why our new website offers a new range of features that benefits you greatly. You can now:
- Create a user account with your personalized dashboard and track your activities.
- Purchase directly from our website, making the buying process quicker and more convenient for you.
- Speak to a customer service rep directly on the website, using the chatbot feature.
- View our catalogue of past projects and services we render.
We encourage you to take a tour of our new website and explore even more.
Seen this yet?⬇️
It’s not news that removal of fuel subsidy is just round the corner. Have you been thinking of getting solar for yourself or gifting same to your parents or loved ones. The best time to act is NOW. We are here to help you make sense of it all.
Aspire offers an easy financing option for both residential and commercial customers, and with an upfront payment of about 35%, you can spread the balance between 3–12 months. For instance, if your total purchase is N800,000, you get to pay only as little as N280,000 as your down payment.
Want to learn more about this and see a breakdown specific to your needs? Fill out this short form ➡️ HERE and we will send you a tailored offer. Don’t let high upfront costs hold you back.
Feel free to email [email protected] or call 09085187351 if you need additional guidance. We are here for you.
Click HERE to subscribe to Watts UP Quarterly, so you don’t miss new editions once every quarter.